H. Schultz & Sons, Inc. is excited to announce the newest addition to our product line – Tip N Spray, Spray Bottles!
Tip N Spray is a new design for spray bottles in which the dip tube is permanently bent to 90 degrees. With the new design, Tip N Spray allows the user to spray a bottle empty without the problem of dry fire which occurs when there is still liquid in the bottle but the trigger sprays air instead of liquid.
- Make any employee more productive by eliminating unplanned breaks to refill a bottle
- Ensure sanitizing chemicals are thoroughly used even when the bottle is almost empty
- Eliminates the frustration of spraying air when pointing the bottle down
- Spin the head to spray straight up!
- Use a lighter 24 oz. bottle but get the productivity of the heavier 32 oz. bottle
- Simple, easy to use design
- Spend a few cents to make hundreds of dollars per year from gained productivity
- 1.4 ml per pull high output
- Premium “General Purpose Sprayer Head” gives long life
- Adjustable nozzle with off position and no leak design
- Two piece design for better chemical resistance
Watch How It’s Used!
FOR WHOLESALE INFORMATION OR TO GET TIP N SPRAY NOZZLES FOR YOUR PRODUCT OR STORE CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org